Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PAYING

I have paid for a card at least 4 times thru pay pal in the last hour or so & every time I check my cart or purchase history it say PAY NOW!!! So whats up?,cant get any help from eBay/pay pal. Al

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Whats with the new rules for Coins & Paper Money?

Starting January 20th we are now required to list the specific denomination and year for every item we list in the Coins & Paper Money section. Stupid. Say we list a set of proof sets from 2000 to 2020. Or list a grab bag, or a lot of 1000 wheat penn...

Refund money

Hi. Somedays ago I paid a product using a reloadable credit card but due to the virus emergency seller couldn't ship to my county so he refound the payment. Ebay send me an email reporting me the refound but when I check my credit card balance I didn...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payments

Why are we having to pay higher fees for eBay to manage our payments? My shipping charges are still taken out of my PayPal account, so why not have one or the other manage everything to simplify my selling experience. If we must pay a higher percenta...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

cannot add checking acct #

First apologies as im sure this is addressed somewhere but ive been unable to find it..I started filling out for "managed payments" (the thing to send sale $ to bank acct....however i stopped b4 adding my actual banking info..now I go back to add req...

Shipping label refund

I was charged three times for three labels for the same item. I went in through seller dashboard and requested two of the labels be cancelled/requested refunds. Haven't heard anything back yet. What is my next step if I don'tsee a refund appear, and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Payments

I am NOT getting my shipping payments!! How do I get my shipping payments that the customer paid and I am putting out that money but NOT getting it back. Is eBay keeping the shipping payments??

Money

Why can't I get my money from eBay when i sold and item and had to ship because they already paid but eBay has not paid me. Also, they are not paying me my shipping cost that i get from the customer.

Resolved! refund didn't go through

I recently switched to managed payments. My payments are successfully going into my bank account. I am having trouble refunding a buyer. "Refund didn't go through. Try again later or contact us." Well, I can't contact them and the online automated ch...

Problem with payments

Hi everybody,we have currently problem with paying on ebay. When we start the payment, the process does not run correctly, after a few tries it throws you back to the payment screen to choose another payment method. This is not a fault of the credit ...

Lier son compte PayPal avec ebay

Bonjour lorsque je souhaite vendre un objet eBay me rappelle toujours que mon compte PayPal n est pas lié pourtant il l est! C est insupportable j ai tout essayé qu’un pourrait il m aider merci bonne année 2021

ZIP Code Issues

I'm currently attending University of North Georgia in Dahlonega, and I want to have a package shipped there. The ZIP code for their post office is 30597, but when I try entering it, it gave me the message "Did you mean '30533?'" (the general ZIP cod...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors