Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Payments chargeback dispute system is inadequate.

In the 7+ years selling with PayPal managing payments, I never lost a single chargeback. I won 5 or 6. I have just lost the first one I've gotten since being forced into MP. The reason is because eBay doesn't give us the ability to provide any eviden...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

MANAGED PAYMENTS

Could not find an answer for my question. An answer would be appreciated, Thanks WHEN REGISTERING FOR MANAGED PAYMENTS CAN BUYERS STILL MAKE PURCHASES FROM YOU.

How do fees work now? Are we paying two sets of fees?

Since changing over to the new eBay payment system, I'm at a loss at what has improved here. I don't sell a lot, and right now I'm selling some AV Receivers for a friend of mine. I sold one for $280+45 shipping. eBay took out $43 in fees, then sat on...

Beware Money Management

Here's a heads up to Buyer's purchasing from a Money Management Seller. If there is a problem, you are left to the side of the road until eBay decides to refund the money. Made a purchase, the seller had not shipped. Contacted Seller and informed, pa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

sold 3 items, issues with all 3

i sold 3 itemsfirst item:1 dallas cowboys cheerleader autographed portraitsecond:1 "dolly hit me back" paper back bookthird:1 "lloyd ruby" nascar driver autographed portrait from when the "lloyd ruby over pass" was formed here in my hometown in texas...

Postage Fees

As a seller, I have made the switch to receive my payments to my checking account. However, whenever I purchase postage to ship an item, the shipping costs are coming out of my PayPal account. How do I change that to have postage fees charged to eith...

Managed Payments

Managed Payments....controlled Sellers.I DON'T want/need all this extra sharing of my PERSONAL information with MORE companies, people, agencies.Giving free access to my bank account??? "We'll be adding categories now restricted once we can get them ...

is joining managed payments optional?

If I do not sign up for the managed payment program does that mean I won't be able to sell here anymore? I was filling out the information and got to the point where when you give them your bank account information you are also giving them permission...

Getting error when trying to pay

I am getting an error on a auction I won. Have tried 2 different cards. Still not working. I place an order right after that and went threw fine. Please help

Still have not got the sign up for managed payments

I really do not sell many things but I still have not got any email about switching over to the managed payments service....I thought they wanted everyone switched over by the end of 2020 ?.....maybe the covid situation has slowed this process ??

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help With Managed Payments

I thought my Managed Payments were good to go,but apparently not. Can't even contact anyone at ebay to get help. Submitted for a call back with 1 minute waiting time,that was hours ago & still no call back....Is there anyone on here that would be wil...

Can anyone tell me?

I have been informed that I will be put into Managed Payments on Jan. 22. I do not intend to do this. my question is this: There will still be auctions running after this date, what happens if something sells and I have no managed payment account set...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

1500 Reward points equals $10 ?

So eBay now offers a new card with 3% "rewards points" back on purchase, and 5% back on purchases after $1000 spending in the calendar year. Now, in every other "rewards" program I have, each "point" can be cashed out as a penny. I.e., 1500 "rewards ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors