Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed payments

Is it true that being forced to switch to managed payments will force me to close my store because there are adult items being sold? It says there are to be no listings that contain nudity??? Hopefully, someone can clarify this nonsense!!!

Paying with PayPal

PayPal is not letting me pay, WHY? I ALWAYS PAY WITH PAYPAL BUT MY CURRENT PURCHASE IS NOT GOING THROUGH! HELP - HELP - HELP!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item ID: 265068296211

Boa tarde venho postar este meu desagrado deste caso no minimo estranho, já sou cliente Ebay á bastantes anos estive agora afastado uns meses por motivo de doença ao qual já recuperei e comecei novamente trabalhar com Ebay, eis que faço a primeira ve...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment

Hello I was wondering if I could change my email on a payment I made because I made an error with my email so now I can’t track my shipment.

More Bogus Holds from mp! ebay give me my money back!

The horrible lies from ebay.I buyer opens a return. ebay instantly places a hold for the full purchase and shipping price on available funds (funds that are free and clear, already processed). The hold includes the money the seller made and the money...

I sold an item, the buy paid, but I don’t think my PayPal was linked when the item sold.

I recently sold my first item ever on eBay. The buyer paid and I used eBay to buy the shipping label and I sent out the item. It currently says my funds are available for release, however I dont believe my PayPal was linked to my account, so there is...

refund for shipping cost

I paid an item, never arrived, ebay closed the case in my favor, full refund was issued.The refund for the item value after a while came in my account but the refund for the GSP shipping cost is stll an issue.Ebay delays this refund for months, ebay ...

Excel final value fee formula order of operations

Am I the last person to realize this? I've been frustrated by my final value fee calculation coming up a penny or two different that the eBay calculation.Duh! Order of operations! Round function is applied to the variable rate part of fees then added...

refunding a pending payment?

hello, if i refund a pending payment out of my own money does the ebay hold get lifted and i get my funds back or does the seller get both my refund and his payment back?and do issue refund from ebay or PP? Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Confused about conversion

I keep noticing that items I am looking to buy have a Canadian price listed with an approximate (lower) US amount also shipping amount. At checkout the original higher Canadian price and shipping is what is charged. I'm in the States, products are co...

Managed payments and my SSN!

I will not supply an SSN, this is a religious conviction and it is none of ebay's business. I'll be closing my long time ebay power seller account! I REFUSE to sign up for "managed payments"!This is nothing more that gread and control on the part of ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

After i done payment seller telling they are not shipping that item

hi, i have ordered pair of ear buds.Actually seller send me an offer on yesterday and i have accept it an paid. After i done the payment seller has sent me an msg saying that they wont be able to ship it to my country. And further they are refund my ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

MANAGED PAYMENT ISSUES

is anyone else having issues with the new stupid managed payments. i have sold 10 items since feb 24 and haven't received any money in my acct. it is all sitting in ebay. i have spent the whole day trying to get ebay to correct this and they have no ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors