Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did Not Receive My Payout Today Anyone Else?

I had a payout coming today and just checked my bank account and it has not been deposited. I always get them first thing in the morning. Anyone else not get their scheduled payout today?

Billing problem

Hi I kept receiving email about that I am supposed to pay about 6 dollars. I don’t know even know why and I can’t even pay now my account is on hold because of that

Buyer requested a refund and money is on a HELD (PayPal)

I recently sold some item.The money goes to my PayPal account. I didn't spend it. Buyer didn't read the description well and requesting a refund.I started Initiate refund to buyer, but after I click on: >> Check and refund>> Check the details and if ...

Sick of fixing ebays created problems with credit cards.

Why is it every time Ebay fiddles around with its code or has some little melt down with paypal over some financial changes and some resentful "divorces" or ceo's little hissy fits we all have to be beat up in the process trying to fix a system they ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is holding my funds because they say I need to update my information but I have multiple times!

I have talked to 2 customer support in over a week and both have told me the problem is fixed but I still have a banner in my selling screen telling me to update my information. I have been selling and buying on ebay since 2008 and have never had thi...

Payment Issuse

Hi,Now eBay has changed the seller's payment from PayPal to a Personal Bank account. It takes two days to transfer to my account. Do I need to wait for getting the payment before I ship out the order to the buyer?

Cant Mark item as paid

Hello there, Ive sold an item on eBay. Customer received, Gave me feedback and confirmed reception.I can see the transfer at PayPal account, but Money wont go to my balance ir bank account. When i contact PayPal, they told me i need to confirm that c...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Continue to PayPal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option." when using gift card

Hello,I just won an auction and have gift card balance available to cover the cost of the entire auction. I have a PayPal account linked and a correct address, but everytime I click on the blue Pay button, an error comes up saying "Continue to PayPal...

Managed Payments is a mess

I have not recieved any deposits in my bank account. Ebays customer service is very poor. I was on hold for a couple hours and just recieved a voicemail telling me I missed their call. On hold now for an eta of 131 minutes. Anyone experiencing this p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors