Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MANAGED PAYMENTS PAYOUTS on hold for review

Has anyone had this problem? Payouts put on hold for a review? I have had this happen twice now. I have asked the ebay help desk why? It seems to always happen when on one is in the office so I figure it is an algorithm that triggers this. They have ...

Payment problem

Maybe someone can help. I bought an item and the money was taken from my account. But the item never showed up in my purchases. Also, the payment taken says "eBay Commerce Inc". I've tried to reach out to the seller, but he hasn't answered back.

Resolved! Item not as described after best offer made

Hi there, I recently put in an offer for a bike that was described as a gravel bike. The seller accepted the offer and is now requesting payment, but when I was researching what tyres I would need for the bike, I realised that the model is not actual...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment method

Hello What are the payment method We can use in eBay?  Thank you.

insertion Fees

How does ebay determine when to charge an insertion fee? I get 250 free listings each month. I keep my inventory at 250 and never exceed it. This month I was charged for 8 insertion fees. Last month I was charged for 13 insertion fees. This is so fru...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHAT IS MY PAYOUT FROM???

ok, it says if you get paid on monday your payout is wensday, ect,,,,, say i sold 4 things on the 2nd, i get a email saying ebay sent my payout, but it doesnt add up and the big problem i have is , why dont it say which sale that payout is from?? cau...

Gift card balance wiped out from account

I have two gift cards, one was linked to my account, and used it a few times. Today, I was about to make some purchases, and the balance has vanished. A few days ago, I checked to confirm the balance of the second gift card using the "Gift Card Balan...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors