cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Half The items I`ve paid for are Now Showing Unpaid? Anyone Else?

More than 1/2 my purchases since mid-January are showing "unpaid as of around an hour ago. I always pay thru one of my two paypal accounts.  I`ve checked both PP accts. No red flags. I`ve checked both checking accts. and no red flags there either. More than likely another ebay glitch. I don`t know how much more of this I can take after yesterdays fiasco with items disappearing.23.PNG

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@hillbillymedia 

Here too. Started last night, glitch still exists this AM. It's even showing unpaid for items I bought last year.

All these glitches plus their discontinuing the 1% Ebay Bucks and the Managed Payments mess make me seriously ponder  the future of Ebay.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Same here. 

33333.jpg3333333.jpg

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Could it possibly mean the seller hasn’t been paid by managed payments? I am seeing a lot of posts from sellers complaining about slow payouts.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I just wanted to report back that e-bay for business did contact me back. She stated it`s a glitch they are working on and it`s only from a buyers veiwpoint. The seller sees that the item is paid for and will act accordingly. This type of glitch always makes me nervous. Especially now that they have full control over our money.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Possible. As a buyer,  my purchases were all paid by PayPal. (see pic)

As a seller, I am in managed payments, and my payouts on Tuesdays, have been fine.  

I still use PayPal to purchase all of my shipping labels.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 6
latest reply