cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing weekend payouts

I see several posts about not receiving payments for Sept 17 and Sept 18. Same thing happened to me clearly its an Ebay issue and not a bank issue. Does Anyone else having this issue use chime? I called ebay. You have to ask for the payments department and they need to escalate it to technical support. The reps I talked to claimed it's a technical support issue. 

As for those who don't know how to get a live rep to talk to you go to your app to the help section or contact us. Then click on account then click on payments then click on speak to automated customer service. When it sends you the auto message just type customer service into the response box. Then they send a message saying a customer service representative will call you back in 2 mins then it asks to verify your phone number. Usually takes me about 3 mins to speak to a live agent. And if I were all of you I'd call IMMEDIATELY so ebay knows this is an I.T. issue and not blame your banks its definitely ebays issue. The reps will try to say to give it more time or check with your bank don't! Just ask for the payments department and tell them to escalate it to the technical support department. 

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Missing weekend payouts

Same thing happened to me. I use Chime checking account for payouts for long time now. Ebay sent funds 9/18/22 Sunday and on 9/19/22 Monday.  The funds sent Monday arrived by noon EST. Haven't received funds sent Sunday yet.

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

I have not received weekend payouts either. Not happy about this at all. **bleep** Ebay.

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

When you go to 'contact' there is a statement that they are 'aware of the problem and are working on it' so doubtful anyone needs to 'call in' anymore.

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

I use PNC Bank and haven't received any of my weekend (daily) deposits either. And it's a problem.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

While everyone is in here, what days do your deposits actually land? I see people saying they are missing some over the weekend, the ones sent to me Saturday, Sunday and Monday are normally in my account on Tuesday. Is Chime or some other same day? 

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

I’m dealing with the same issue! I have chime also. So frustrating.

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

I also use chime! I have not received payouts from 9/17, 9/18 and 9/19. This morning’s payout came through. I called ebay, they say it’s a glitch, give it 24-48 hours. I called chime, there are no pending deposits! 

When weekend payouts are sent out, they usually arrive into my account by 10am pacific time, Monday morning. I’m in CA. 

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

If you use an online bank like chime, they will typically process same day. I use SoFi, eBay payment sent at 3:06 this morning, and by 11am it was in my bank account. The caveat is, these online banks don’t process on weekend or holidays,  it it’s still much quicker than traditional banks. 

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

Thanks. And to those above it's not Chime, my 3 are missing to Capital One. Either got sent late or not at all.

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

I have PNC to and nothing 

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

By doing so, escalating to tech department, did that speed up your payout? May I ask what the resolution to that was? I called and was told to give it 24-48 hours.

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Same issue here, Chime user, Saturday, Sunday and Monday payouts like clockwork are always there on Monday.  Not this week.  Monday and Tuesday am payouts were in as usual around 1pm.  Still no Saturday 9-17 or Sunday 9-18 payouts.  Customer service zero help.  Did see the message at the bottom of the contact / help page.  Maybe they should be putting this on the front page or sending out a message to everyone.  Not making everyone do their own investigating.  Obviously a very big problem.  

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Where does it say that? I’m was freaking out I’m glad I’m not the only one

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

I just talked to them they said that they had a major issue with weekend payments and that those payments should go through with in 24 to 48 hours. I’m glad we all speak up when stuff like this happens. I use a Walmart green dot card so it doesn’t go into my normal bank account and on Monday by 11am I normally have sat. Sun and mondays payouts. 

Message 15 of 28
latest reply