cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments-Received Funds same day it was sent 2 Payouts 1 Day

Hi All,

I have been in Managed Payments since February 2021. I chose to be paid daily, which meant I would actually receive funds Monday-Friday and any sales over the weekend would be in my account by Wednesday. Well today I received 2 separate payments. 1 payment was for  items sold on Tuesday and the other payment for items sold on Wednesday. It normally takes 4 days for the funds to be deposited into my checking account.  1st day-Processing, 2nd-Funds Available, 3rd-Funds Sent 4th-Shows in my checking account.  Well I was surprised when I checked my checking account and saw the second deposit, which I was expecting on Tuesday due to the holiday on Monday. 

I was just wondering is this a glitch or is Managed Payments going to start paying sellers sooner

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Its not a glitch. It means the second transaction is not risky and your buyer is established so the payment was released. It also possible that you have graduated under funds availability. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi, the second payout you got today came early because Monday is a federal holiday (Columbus Day). eBay won't start processing payments again until Tuesday, so your next payout will be Wednesday.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Wrong

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That is the first time I received a payout early. Normally I had to wait until after the holiday

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@monkeemilk3 wrote:

That is the first time I received a payout early. Normally I had to wait until after the holiday

Ok, well, congratulations. It won't be the last - as long as you have a payment initiated to process on a Federal Holiday Monday, you'll receive it on the Friday before.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply