cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Top Seller because of Post Office Late

How can I get my Top Seller designation back, since it is not my fault. The Post Office is late.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Lost Top Seller because of Post Office Late

Why are you blaming the post Office?

Did you just drop off packages assuming they would be scanned? Always get a scan receipt when you take your packages to the post office, its very important to upload tracking and have it validated within your stated handling time. When you ship within your stated handling time you wouldn't lose TRS status even if the Post office is late. 

Are you shipping within your stated handling time? If you are not shipping within the handling time stated in your listings you will get a defect for late shipping and loss of TRS. 

Are you canceling orders for out of stock? This will also cause defects and loss of TRS.

Tracking uploaded and validated has 3 month look back period meaning eBay looks at transactions from 3 months back. Look at your seller dashboard and click on Get Full Report to see which transactions you received defects for.

You also lose TRS if you haven't sold 100 items and made $1000.00 in 12 months. 

IMG_1438.jpeg

IMG_1444.jpeg

Message 2 of 2
latest reply