cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEM IS SOLD - PAYMENT IS STILL PENDING

Dear E Bay Members,

According to my e bay store, i have received a message indicating that ' Your item is sold and awaiting for payment'. Actually, this is an auction sales item. 

I just want to know that when i can receive this payment, since i am eagerly awaiting to ship the product once the payment is confirmed from the buyer end.

Also, i checked the Pay Pal Account as well, no payment receipt notification has received to the pay pal account as well.

Kindly share your thoughts on this matter.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ITEM IS SOLD - PAYMENT IS STILL PENDING

You will need to wait until the buyer pays. You can, if you want, send the buyer an invoice. Go to your sold items page and there should be an option to send the buyer an invoice next to the item.

If they don't pay within 48 hours, you can go to the Resolution Center at the bottom of most pages and file a None Paying Bidder case.  That should get their attention.

Buyers that never pay are not all that uncommon with auctions.  Listing as fixed price buy it now set to require payment right away stops that.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are a new seller and there are rules you have to play by.  ALL new sellers have payments held.  You are still required to ship the item out.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/pending-payments?id=415...

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Buyer hasn't paid yet.