cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Havent received my payout for weeks. Ebay support is down. What to do?

I sold items back in Nov. Still havent gotten the money. I keep getting told that the money will be in my bank account in 3-4 days. Never had this problem when the money was sent to paypal.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Havent received my payout for weeks. Ebay support is down. What to do?

That is another reason there will be no managed payments for me when they force me off selling which I had my notice few weeks ago

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I am missing around 2k in payouts since December 10th. Of course there is no available customer service. eBay is quite possibly the worst run company of this size in the world 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Same situation. I can't possibly understand what is going on, I also can't contact them and the bills are getting closer... I am scared.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I believe Ebay is in California and if that is the case, there office is shut down due to covid.....which is reason no one is answering the phones.... Having your money sent to your bank account is a disaster anyway, because all buyers have to do is say they have a suspicious charge in there account & bank will reverse the charges!  So they have your product and their money back.,.....This happened to me TWICE! And there was nothing i could do about it.  I sent emails to buyers and no reply.....

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi Dash I hope you are doing okay. I had bought a zero two wedding figure in the past and you had cited a death in the family as a reason for delay and I was wondering as I never heard from you after what happened as I don’t believe I was ever updated that the figure was sent out. I hope to hear back soon my friend. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@bww_98 

Thread is 3 years old, and dash has  left the building.

Suggest that you contact dash directly via their feedback

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply