cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting paid-Not using eBay shipping labels

Tried using eBay shipping labels but they construed information I entered incorrectly so I cancelled the label service and shipped the items myself and provided the buyer with the tracking numbers. I tracked the item continuously, keeping the buyer informed and have confirmation via USPS that the buyer has received the items they purchased from me.

1-Their has been no confirmation of having cancelled the shipping labels and I have been charged for them as far as I can tell;

2-How will eBay be able to confirm receipt of the items sold without the tracking numbers established when using their shipping labels?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You have 5 days to void a shipping label.

It takes 3 to 4 weeks to receive the refund.

Did you go to the order and update the tracking number?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@brianchaffee2015 

You would have to manually enter the new tracking #.

USPS eBay purchased shipping labels have to have a "request to void" done by you.  Refund can take 2-3 weeks.

Last I knew the "request to void" had to be done within 120 hours of purchasing the label

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the reply.

Where does one go to add the tracking numbers?

To be clear, it is not an order but a transaction and I can't even find any of my sold items.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the reply.

Request To Void was done immediately. No confirmation of RTV nor any message of refund.

Still looking for where too enter the tracking numbers and find the listed transaction.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the input everyone. Found everything and entered the tracking numbers. Payout slated in a matter of days.

Thanks again.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

If it's your first sale you can count on your payout being held for up to 30 days because you are a new seller. eBay does this to ensure your first order aka transaction, goes smoothly. When there are no problems, like a case or a return within the 30 days eBay should release your funds. 
See Payouts on hold read about new or infrequent sellers. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply