cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Payout Not Refunded To Account

I have been having an issue with getting my payouts from eBay. When my automatic payout failed this morning the available funds were never returned to my account. Support said that it could take up to 48 hours but I've never seen this before. They've been failing daily and have always been recredited within 30 minutes.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Why do your payouts keep failing?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm trying to figure that out. Ebay support has been looking into the issue and said it was the bank's fault. But the payouts say "We've blocked your DATE payout of AMOUNT", which seems to say it's eBay blocking it. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

If you haven't sold anything in  30+ days...there is usually a hold on funds for 30 days.

Even though you had the account for a while and mailed all packages out and have feedback you are considered a new seller if no sales have happened in a 30 day period. Your funds will be released soon.

Nothing to worry about. This is what I believe "might" be the problem.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

irrelevant random buncombe

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Is it a checking account through a real bank?

If the bank keeps declining the deposits, Ebay will stop payments until the account is fixed and they can deposit the funds.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It is. I'm going to try a different bank account once the funds are back on my account. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I would hope support would've told me if that was the case. But I don't sell on here but once a year or so. I can definitely ask them about that.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It's not a BOA account is it?

I hear them and Ebay don't get along very good.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 9
latest reply