cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice for same item..

I was charged twice for one item..Seller says he only shipped once..Only ordered one..Credit card charged me twice..Ebay wont help..Paypal is about same..How do I get someone to help with this??I ordered medicine for my dog..Charged me twice..No idea as seller told ebay he only sent and charged for one..This is stupid..Taking all this time to fix something I had nothing to do with..It even shows a tracking number on email and I never received..

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you are seeing two charges on your cc or debit card, one is just a pending charge that is shown when you made the payment, that will disappear when the cc has approved your purchase.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The first charge is probably a hold put on the funds and will be removed when the payment is completed.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I didn't see any purchases for a year...but I could be wrong.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I agree that one of the charges is probably only an authorization. But if you are charged twice, call your card provider.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply