cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel order for non payment

Haen't received payment for 5 days and have contacted the buyer twice who is from China with just one feedback to their credit and both times told me the payment is in transition and I'll just have to wait. At this point I would like to cancel the order and resist the item but when I go to "cancel order" and "select a reason" there is no option that states FOR NON PAYMENT.  My question is...how do I cancel an order for non payment if is not listed as an option. Thank You

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@greatgramps wrote:

Haen't received payment for 5 days and have contacted the buyer twice who is from China with just one feedback to their credit and both times told me the payment is in transition and I'll just have to wait. At this point I would like to cancel the order and resist the item but when I go to "cancel order" and "select a reason" there is no option that states FOR NON PAYMENT.  My question is...how do I cancel an order for non payment if is not listed as an option. Thank You

Well first off, STOP contacting the buyer. Every time you do it resets the "cancel" clock. Once 4 days passes from your last contact the Non-payment option will appear.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It worked and thanks.. I also added the buyer too my blocked list

Message 3 of 3
latest reply