cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is permanently restricted, do I still get payout after hold?

All my listing were legit and I sent out products to the buyers.  Account is permanently restricted for some unknown reason, do I still get payout after hold or do I have to go to each of their houses in person to collect?

I don't really care, either way I'm going to get my money one way or another. It would just look bad on eBay's part if I had to do that.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Account is permanently restricted, do I still get payout after hold?

Not true I was waiting for that 172 days and I'm at 300 days and contact them several times about releasing my money and I've got nowhere what minute they tell me to go and put my bank stuff in there and it'll go back to being restricted afterwards I try to do that wouldn't go through a contact with them and then they say all risk to eBay blah blah blah and no release time of my money and now going over 300 days I believe there's something more going on with eBay because they doing this to several several people I mean hundreds of thousands people question is why when there's no risk whatsoever you give them everything they ask for why are they doing this I think they're trying to hold the money for their own prosperity we think is a multi-million dollar operation might not be doing so good

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Hello, I have a message from Ebay requiring documentation and prices of where I purchased items that I sold???? When did this start and what makes the difference?? I do not sell anything that would need to be authenticated.  Advice please....

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

I'm wondering if this is what your account stated when your funds went on hold?

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

They made me show proof for items I had ended the listing on and hasn’t even sold.. I proved I bought the items that I sold and they still permanently suspended my account. 

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

How would I get it from the state 

Message 20 of 20
latest reply