cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANOTHER MONTH HAS GONE BY-------

THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT AT EBAY WILL NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH ME.

WHEN I CALL, THE PERSON WHO ANSWERS IS PLEASANT,

SAYS HE CAN'T HELP ME THAT THIS IS A SECURITY ITEM THAT 

MUST BE HANDLED BY  THE SECURITY DEPARTMENT, THAT HE WILL BE SURE

THAT A MESSAGE IS SENT TO THAT DEPARTMENT.

NO HELP, SO FAR.

EBAY IS HOLDING MY MONEY------I CAN'T GET THE ACCOUNT SET UP,

BECAUSE THE CORRECT DEPARTMENT WILL NOT CONTACT ME.

MARTHAMOSTLY

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ANOTHER MONTH HAS GONE BY-------

Sounds like typical eBay **bleep** to me.  Pass you off to another department to get rid of you. Try going to this page and asking for a call back. If it is a security issue, they may help. https://www.ebay.com/help/account/protecting-account/get-help-hacked-account?id=4196

However, if it is a Manage Payment issue, they probably won't help. You have to get a hold of the Managed Payment team for that. Try asking for a call back at the bottom of this page. https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795&st=12&pos=1...

Good Luck!!

I have the same problem.  Glich happened on 11/25/20 and I haven't seen a dime since then.  Funny how they didn't have a problem taking their fees on the 1st though.  Hmmmm.  I have called so many times and been put on hold for hours and still nothing resolved.  I even have a return but can't refund the person because it keeps saying there is a problem with my account.  No problems with my account; just you, ebay!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I talked to the same people , said l need to have Security fix it . My name is now on their list. , l will be called back in about 2 weeks !! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello.....I have a very similar situation happening. Everything was going fine until Dec 1st. I’m more PO’d about the TOTAL ghosting on EBay’s part! No call backs, no solutions, no time table. Absolutely back alley Craigslist type behavior!

Seriously would love to hold them accountable. Been selling for 20+ years and they can’t return a email? Are they THAT busy? Or are the just that inept?

I’ll keep you posted if my journey.....please do the same. 

kiddynomite34

Message 5 of 5
latest reply