cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you sell on eBay, your fees and selling costs are deducted from your funds available  before they are paid out to you. If your funds are not sufficient to cover these amounts, we will charge your payment method on file (debit or credit card, and/or linked bank account). 

• Examples of eBay selling fees include but are not limited to: final value fees, insertion fees, Promoted Listings, listing upgrades, and Store subscription fees.  
  • You can find information on your fees and expenses via the reports functionality in the Payments tab in Seller Hub or Payments section of My eBay.

For more information on how to find your eBay fee details, check out our video below.

FAQ’s.

How are Store subscription fees handled? 

Store subscription fees are deducted from your pending  payouts to align either at the start or middle of each month, depending on your current billing cycle. If your pending payouts  are not sufficient to cover your Store subscription fees, we will charge your payment method on file (debit or credit card, and/or linked bank account). Learn more about how eBay recoups outstanding amounts owed.

How do I see fee details in my reports?

eBay selling fees will appear in your transaction report, financial statement, and tax invoices in Seller Hub. If you use My eBay, you will have access to financial statements and a tax invoice.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.

The eBay team