cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no drafts

I have a problem i try to revise any of my items in my store and a (NO DRAFTS WERE SPECIFIED) message pops up...Does anyone know what's going on? I'm not even sure my listings are showing up for people to buy them...Please help if you can...Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

no drafts

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)
Hi there - I'm sorry this is giving you headaches today!  Our teams are aware of this issue and working to correct it now. Thanks!
Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

no drafts

THought I had a similar Problem nuut tuens out I asked to cancel 3 items I couch 2 of or my son did that i already about they didn't cancel then dad in hospital made answering meeasgtes hard, no time he is in hospice and the last 3 months all by buyers have been getting cards free half the time 2 orders and extras added hoping they would stick out the time period with me because my post office is so slow, machines were taken aprt during covid they have 2 working out of 8, 1 working as of last January, the separating machines, So I had to refund and just got mu first credit card at 32 never needed one but needed to build credit, but now retuens all with 79$ over drafts cause only had 35 in checking, been using my Credit Card bad paying the amount due plus more or just keeping balance at 0.  Well I needed to return someone and my payouts were at -8.55 with no items listed at all.  So **bleep** don't wanna dip into my crypto now this that last item you wanna spend any even 1 dollar, can CC pay this $8.55?

I tried in January to get the refunds I'm owed from post office but since it arrived I couldnt get it, so idk how to money at least 30 sales half of them sent again with stams or label, , sometimes same label cause they told me it will work if were lost it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply