cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onslow County and surrounding areas eBay sellers??

I'm in Onslow County and a pretty new eBay seller. I'd love to meet others nearby! I'm also routinely in Carteret, Pender, New Hanover, and Brunswick Counties, and I'm open to meeting in those areas, or just remotely/through messaging/etc. I'm new to this area on top of everything else (well, 3 years in, but still feel new!) I have a lot on my plate, with helping care for my terminally ill father, so I haven't been able to get out and make many friends. I'm missing the strong and large friend group I had back in NH, and I'd love to build something similar here, especially with like-minded individuals. Having friends in the reseller community just seems like an altogether perfect fit!

I'm an eternal optimist, a die-hard thrifter, a knowledge glutton, and I talk a mile a minute. Let's go thrifting together!! Also, I'm interested in a trip to the nearest GW Bins, if anyone wants to join. I'm planning to do that within the next month!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello!

Nice to meet you! I live in Onslow county and am looking to meet others nearby that resell too! I am so sorry to hear about your father! I know how rough caregiving can be, as both my little girl and mother had cancer! My new daughter in law lives in Charlotte and I frequent there for the bins a lot. I heard there is one in Raleigh, however, I have not been.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I would love to meet NC resellers too. I live on the Asheville side of the state, about 45 minutes south of Asheville near the SC line in the mountains. I'd happily meet others in Charlotte. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hey there- I'm new,new...only been selling for a few months. I live in Brunswick County right across the bridge from downtown Wilmington. Love to chat and connect!

Anne

Message 4 of 4
latest reply