cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

l am a newbie, l have just opened my online shop, l hope you guys help me to make sales…l would like to grow in this market…

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Well, the best way to sell something is to list something. 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Don't see anything listed yet.

What kind of items are you going to try to sell?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Don't believe that you can set a listing to be "No Returns" and it means you won't have to refund anyone.  Really the best bet is to have Free Returns.  It will save you so much trouble. 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@gurlcat wrote:

Really the best bet is to have Free Returns.  It will save you so much trouble. 

I disagree with that concept. 

All that free returns does is encourage honest buyers to return items at your expense instead of theirs. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Free returns make sense in some categories and not others.

They will make some buyers more comfortable in buying from you.

If your merchandise is not prone to returns, you will make more sales than otherwise and not see a flood of returns.

If your merchandise is women's clothing or auto parts, it is suicide.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Brucelets for women, clothing and accessories, would you help me to make the listing…? 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I am going to sell Bracelets for women, clothing and accessories, but l don’t know how to list…would u help…? 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Start here
https://academy.ebay.com

Have a great day
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@absamuel-2 wrote:

I am going to sell Bracelets for women, clothing and accessories, but l don’t know how to list…would u help…? 

Are you unaware that these are included in the items which are the frequent complaints of sellers that they are not selling?

Unless they are in short supply and are high demand, they are unlikely to sell, or will require you pay for promotion in order for them to sell.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

There are a lot of good videos on YouTube for beginner sellers, I'd start there. Holding a newbie's hand and teaching them how to sell actually takes a lot of time, patience, & effort. I don't think many would enjoy taking on that task.

If you have any questions along the way feel free to ask, but selling on eBay also requires putting on your big boy pants. I recommend watching a few YouTube videos, making a few listings (click List An Item & follow the prompts), & then ask for feedback on those listings

Message 11 of 12
latest reply