Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Whose Logo Is This?

Went to local estate sale of an old car repair shop, lots of old tools and parts, some car, some heavy trucks, some tractors. Found this old tool box with red/white cursive lettering logo, at first I thought it was Coca Cola, then perhaps Ford. Now I...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vehicles listed "best offer will take this home" then relist the it instead of taking your offer!

Twice I have bid on a vehicle sale that says "this is a best offer sale, best offer will take this home". Then, they don't accept my offer and relist it. I have contacted them and said this is a fraudulent listing. If they will not take the "best off...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying a van

Hello! I have a co-worker that is interested in buying a van he found in a car magazine. He contacted the seller via Instagram, which how the seller prefers to be contacted. The seller states the vehicle is located at an Ebay warehouse in OK. They ar...

I cant set promotions on items using api

Hello, I tried to use SetPromotionalSale Api to add promotion on items that api gives me success in response. i also assigned Items to promotion sale using SetPromotionalSaleListings api but it is not showing in my Promotions section on ebay Thanks f...

Ebay Motors scam

It appears the Ebay Motors scam is alive and well. I am so glad I decided to check first, and sure enough, I was about to be scammed. Here are the emails that went back and forth Hi again, As I said before i moved to my parents home to start a new li...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Vehicle Purchase Protection Only good if vehicle is under 10 years old

I purchased and received a 1994 F150. In the description it was stated by seller he pulled the oil cap and said engine head looks clean and low miles. When i tried to open the oil cap it took me two wrenches one tohold the neck the other to get the c...

Resolved! Calling De Car Nut

How did you paint the side wood grain on your station wagon?Thanks Bruce.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

1997 Forc 40 HP Adaptor plate

Hi, I am looking for an adaptor plate for 1997 Force 40 Horse. Part Number 820228 A1 or A2.Thanks Kevin

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Motors (Buyers Protection Program)

I found an ad for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma for $1,500 on the Let It Go app. The ad requested to contact the seller by email. I sent an email and got the following response: "Hi, I have received your email regarding the 2001 Toyota Tacoma has only 121,000...

Looking for Reference Image of Harley Davidson GK853 Wrench (Not a GK-853-F).

I have been unable to find any images of a Harley Davidson GK853 Wrench. There are a couple on eBay and on external websites; however, these are marked GK-853-F. The original catalog uses GK853, which matches a wrench I have. The following is reprodu...

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 5.14.09 AM.png

No Mini Bike Category Under Motors

We build and restore mini bikes and prefer selling them on eBay. However, in order to get the appropriate exposure we have to list them in Parts and Accessories. This limits us to 12 pictures, does not provide the same flat fees as when we sell a mot...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors