Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT MY FOOTT

I was told a few times that if I put in a nonrefundable deposit in my ad its a way to get paid from nonpaying buyers. THATS A TOTAL LIE as now I am informed that the buyers financial institution can get the money back.. You people mark it sold when a...

How to Add Compatibility List to eBay Motors Listing?

I have tried following eBay's How to Add Fitment for Single Listing instructions but cannot get the Compatibility List to be included in my listings. I don't sell a lot of auto parts but having a Compatibility List would be a real labor saver. What a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search, I guess it just doesn't matter

Makes no difference what ya do. eBay's going to show whatever they want.Search: 300zx rear differential cover (8, only 8 results). Sort: Low to High (7 results). Where did that 8th one go?

Vehicle Compatibility via "Sell Now"

I list some auto parts. I generally look up similar listings, make sure the donor listing has Compatibility filled out, and then click "Sell Now". On the Sell Your Item page, the compatibility sometimes shows up. If it didn't, I would try a different...

Mortrude Airfoil Carburetor Co

Looking for info on this company/parts. I found these in a box of junk and have Googled but im not having any luck finding any info. Does anyone know what these are? They are obviously carb parts but I would like to list them and have no clue what to...

IMG_8773.jpeg IMG_8772.JPG IMG_8771.jpeg IMG_8770.jpeg

selling on ebay motors

this is really for ebay employees. this is a suggestion...i would say 95% of my returns are due to buyers not looking at pictures or reading item descriptions...if ebay would at least MAKE buyers describe the vehicle they are buying parts for that wo...

Resolved! COUNTERFIET SPARK PLUGS ALL OVER EBAY AND AMAZON

I purchased NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs at too good of a price here on eBay. Upon receiving them the box just didn't look quite correct so I called NGK Tech Line they had me send 3 pictures and BOOM CERTIFIED FAKES!!! I recommend buying your plugs ...

Semi Trucks on Interstate Highways - Dangerous

There needs to be a "truck only" lane on all roadways that is completely separate from all other traffic. Any truck with a box greater than the height of a standard vehicle needs to be limited to that lane only. Any deviation would result in immediat...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should Semi Trucks be Restricted to a Single Lane?

I vote YES. They should be restricted to the far right lane and never allowed out of that lane. They are oversized and difficult to see around and dangerous to other motorists. Additionally, you cannot see around them nor above them as they block tra...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay seller

How do I leave unsatisfactory feedback?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

This search thing is getting out of hand

Completely out of hand1) Sorting and losing items.2) Finding EXACT match items in "results matching fewer words"3) Me showing up daily to whine about it.And my latest issue. Listing parts off of a car this week. Trying to do my pricing research on eB...

Resolved! FB Marketplace Scam?

After a diligent search on FB Marketplace, I messaged the seller of a 2014 Nissan Maxima SV listed for $1,400. She replied with an email address which I quickly wrote to. Here's her response: " My name is Clara and I'm emailing you regarding the 2014...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors