Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vehicle scam

Hi, I posted the 1998 Chevy Silverado z71 for my sister. If you are interested in buying it you can send her an email at: carter26v@gmail. com and she will send you more details and pictures. Thanks!It gets betterHi again,As I mentioned in my previou...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to sell an RV on eBay

I have done it before but it has been many years and the eBay site has changed a lot. I can't figure out how to list my RV for sale on eBay. Can anybody give me a tip?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for advice from used car dealers

Hello! I have a seat cover business that I have found success selling direct to consumer but I am looking to expand to selling to used car dealers. The business launched 15 months ago and from my experience people love my seat covers, so I am looking...

Advice on C3 Corvette - 1968 to 1982

Over the years, I bought and sold a lot of Corvettes. I had a lot of C4, C5 and C6 models. Never a C3. I always liked them and am looking to get one, probably 1981 model, but not 1982. Let's hear some advice and things to consider. Thank you.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automotive Forums - Full of Jealousy and Controversy

Recently on another automotive forum, with most of the participants in the Barney, Elmer and George category, a poster needed assistance with a fuel odor on an early 70s Chevrolet. From the post, it appears that someone disconnected the line to the c...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

FB Marketplace to eBay scam

So basically some guy on Facebook Marketplace decided to "sell" a $70,000 car for $8000 臘‍. So i emailed the "seller" if it was still available and he starts yapping about him being divorced and was about to be deployed to another country and he aske...

Screenshot_20210131-183036_Carsales.jpg 4.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 16 helpful

Failures of Portable Battery Charger - Air Pump Units

Tues 3-15-2022 9:03 p.m. I have been studying portable battery charger - air pump units, and I do not recommend purchasing them. The portable battery charger units have the following issues:1) The "sealed" lead acid batteries are typically installed ...

Cars

Why did you change the auto section and make it that you can’t view all cars. I can’t figure out how to fix it. It’s all selected catagories now by make. It really sucks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Nice Day for a Drive

Beautiful day here in northwest Arkansas so I got the '40 out for a drive. Anyone else go for a drive today?

20220314_135821.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why can't I view all vehicles by fuel type in the mobile app?

I just want to view all vehicles in the automotive category and it won't let me do it. I don't want to view "classics" or "exotics" or "trucks". And I don't want to view a specific maker or brand of vehicle. I want to view all electric vehicles as I ...

Collector Cars

Trying to locate ebay collector cars. The listing I had it saved has changed. looks like ebay has changed the format. Anyone else having difficulty accessing the Collector Car listings?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors