cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a molding for my rav 4 _ 2024 and it doesn't match and I want to return it . No one called

Someone was supposed to call me and I haven't been contacted . If someone doesn't contact me soon I will have to go to PayPal.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I bought a molding for my rav 4 _ 2024 and it doesn't match and I want to return it . No one called

@kennethm19033 

No reason to wait for someone to call, use the MBG.

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Nobody calls you when you want to return something. You find the item in your Purchase History and start a return.  The seller will have 3 days to refund or provide a return label.  If they don't  then you go back to the case and ask eBay for help.

You can file a dispute on PayPal  but then you would have to pay return shipping. It's better to go through eBay where the seller will be responsible for the return shipping. Choose not as described as the reason. Do not choose doesn't  fit as the reason because if you do then you have to pay return shipping.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply