Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old APP popped up then disappeared

I was surprised to see the old app open up when I went to take pics. I took 2 pics and then the app just disappeared and it took me back to my iphone desktop. Grrrr .... what is going on? Very frustrating! Please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!

iOS - Item Number

Tried to contact support in the iOS app, required to enter the Item Number. Could not find the Item Number listed in the iOS app so could not fill in the form.Needed to logon to a computer to find the Item Number.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's new with Android 5.27.0

We have released the new version 5.27.0. You should see it showing up for upgrade over the next 24 hours. Here are some issues reported via the forums that should be working better this release. Checkout would sometimes get stuck at loading Some quan...

eBay v 5.16.1 does not work on iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 11.1.2

I have eBay v 5.16.1 loaded on my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 11.1.2 using AT&T LTE cellular connection. When I open the app, I see a spinning circle. I can tap the bottom icons: Home = spinning circle; Search = spinning circle with "Searching..." unde...

Resolved! UNSUPPORTED FORMATTING MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO FILL OUT MY ITEM DESCRIPTION

I was trying to list a new item and every time I tapped the item description to fill it out, I got an "unsupported formatting" message. Here is a screenshot. my app version is 5.27.1.2 and my phone is an LG Optimus Zone 3 android smartphone......

Phone built-in Calculator

How many times you found yourself in need of a Calculator while buying /selling using the eBay app on you phone? What most of us do is to minimize the open Windows to gain access the Calculator from the Desktop, if you have a shortcut, or any other m...

eBay upgrade

This last upgrade sucks! You guys are making it harder to list on mobile app and duration choices missing. For the fees I pay I expect more. You guys change things to get fancy but break it instead. Change for the sake of change is not good. Clean up...

Delete relisted items

Please automatically delete relisted items. Also when relisting and no changes needed, I don't want to have to go into edit fields in order to relist fast.

Automatic settings when posting from App

It is very frustrating to me that when I repost from the app the settings are automatically changed from 30 days to Good til Cancelled. I don't want any of my listings to be Good til Cancelled. Also, please stop automatically adding the "won't accept...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors