Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iOS version update

Current iOS version 13.4 cannot be updated on my iPhone 6 as it’s not compatible. Please help with a latest compatible version.

iOS version

Current iOS version 13.4 is not compatible on my iPhone so I cannot update. How do I find a later compatible version for my phone?

"Recently Viewed Items" list CUT IN HALF?!?

Does anyone know why my recently viewed items list was cut in half? It started late last night, and it seems it doesn't hold more than 38 items now... I lost a good 40 items I was debating on purchasing... It has continued all day, and is EXTREMELY f...

Can't update app

Ebay is requiring me to use an updated version. However, when I try to, I get stuck in a loop. The prompt is that I must have some iOS version that I don't have, but that I can download an earlier and compatible app. When I click download, I get stuc...

Resolved! End of auction buzz torture

B4, @ end of auction (with item bidding window open) winning bid would highlight yellow & phone would buzz when a new bid came. Now it happens w/ no new bids over & over the last few minutes of auction & double-times for final minute. Not only does t...

Screenshot_20210919-205332.png

Resolved! V*i*b*r*a*t*i*o*n a*l*e*r*t*s

Please stop the count down android phone vibrations that you get when viewing an 'ending soon' auction. These are very off putting, do not make me want to bid as the auction is ending soon and actually make me navigate off the offending auction. Sure...

ebay standard envelope shipping rate

I am selling coins and using the standard ebay envelope up to $20 for some of the cheaper coins. I start the listing using the longer listing method on the web, then go to the shorter listing method on my android app to take pictures. I see 2 problem...

Ebay app is **bleep**!!!

Its missing so many functions!!! It's a total embarrassment to Ebay!!!! Lately only shows 12 items out of last purchases!!! Cant leave feedback, by time it arrives, it's not visible in purchase list anymore, to do so, have to go on a pc !!!! To chase...

Ebays android app charges more for shipping.

So I love listing items using the app. It's so convenient and quick. Downside is I have noticed putting in shipping information is not as thorough and I was posting something and was thinking to myself, "Did shipping prices go up again?" So I saved i...

Ebay Glitches

Ebay app is glitching now. Buyer bought and paid for two items last night. I combined shipping. Item labeled and in mail box this morning. Computer says its not in awaiting shipping. Ebay app notifications had one of the items saying it needs shipped...

reminders

For the last month or so i have been receiving reminders in my banners. Was not on before but now i get buying reminders which is annoying because they fill my lock screen when im not on my phone and they come in while im using the phone. Dont rememb...

iPad Layout with lots of open space

See screen shot below. The iPad layout has a lot of open space. Makes it much harder to navigate. More taps. This is bother in profile and landscape mode. Is it just me, or is it true with everyone else? Thanks!

IMG_0451.PNG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors