cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using pending payouts to pay for shipping label

I just switched to managed payments on Aug 10, so now my payments go to my bank instead of PayPal. Not ideal but whatever. On three shipping labels printed through the app I selected pending payouts as the source but each one still charged my PayPal for all three labels. I checked my PayPal account to verify that it pulled from there and it did. Please fix! This was my main concern about managed payments.

DD3ECF79-B1F1-470A-A1F9-344FE005C79A.jpeg

DB1AB176-2439-4C87-AC48-FCF3AD6C87B2.jpeg

EAD56DE2-0B0E-45B6-AF85-5ABA96C5B9C3.jpeg

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Using pending payouts to pay for shipping label

We have same problems too. Please, fix it! 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

@artpaperwonders @bagosmallengine 

Thank you for reporting this here and the screen shots. We will send this over to our shipping label team to investigate.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Same problem here.  Very aggravating.  Glad I’m not the only one having this issue.  I may be having another issue too.  This may be a coincidence, but my sales have slowed a lot since my account was automatically enrolled in managed payments.  Out of 6 sales, I haven’t had one single buyer pay with PayPal.  It has been 3 days since I was enrolled.   Not impressed so far.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I tried it today using the website instead of the app and it worked properly. So I may just do that until it’s fixed in the app 

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Same issue here. I called EBAY and told them and the representative told me to cancel my subscription allowing labels to come from PayPal. I did so, and now it won’t allow me to print labels at all. I get an error on my app telling me to go allow PayPal!  See screenshot. 

BB413D5C-CC2E-44F8-BD0C-1E46B3404AA3.png

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Did this ever get fixed? I'm having the same issue

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I have the issue that it gets taken from PayPal  although I haven’t been paid in over a week. I’ve been left feedback for items people have gotten yet I haven’t gotten my money. I did the “Have us call you” joke and after I told the rep “Sergio” he said “I’ll transfer you”. Here’s how long I was on hold and no one ever answered:

676791EE-6692-4C11-9436-D5FD955F8923.png

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

6BF264FB-EC1A-40A9-8E7A-3A53F9855F92.png

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

1 sale in 10 days for me 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I’ve been wondering about this too. If there is an option for it, why doesn’t it work. 

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I am so upset about the managed payments forced on us,,,Why couldnt they just give us a choice? But that is not how ebay works,,,I also found out today that the fee is NOT 12.35% it is 12.55% and they ARE charging the 12.55% on the sales tax as well!!,,, They also did not have my bank in the drop down list so I had to do microdeposits that are still not at my bank three days later!,,so I cant ship out from pending payments,,,It is hard to believe that we are still putting up with the horrible changes that ebay foists on us ,,,I wonder how they sleep at night after what they have done over the years,,,IOr if they just drink their champagne and their lobster dinners at the expense of poor people trying to make it day to day,,,I also see alot of false information from so called "power sellers" that are doing youtube demonstrations on how great managed payments is,,,At this point I dont know what to do,,,Ebay you are a disgrace to humankind

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

People are not buying because they are being forced out of Paypal into other ways to pay. Selling is even worse....I have an item I sold and it errors out for Paypal and when I try to pay with pending payouts it says I don't have enough. What do I do?

Switch to another selling platform....

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@shookvt68 

Can you please share examples of this error with PayPal. Buyers can still pay with PayPal so we are curious about the errors you are seeing.

Thanks

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Same here!  So...ebay decided that They want Total Control of Our money, and that we have to give Them access to Our bank accounts...they Give and Take as sales and fees happen, yet they Can't take the money to Pay for Shipping, but Send us Right Back to Paypal!?!?

They just sent me two emails about the $XXX they are Sending to my account and $XXX they will be Taking for Fees, but I Can't print a $5.27 label without using PayPal!

The Continual Stupidity is Mind-boggling!!

JUDY-ism...the Only religion I need!

WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!

^^X^^
Message 15 of 16
latest reply