cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot send or make offers! Numbers won't type

It has been over a month and I have repeatedly contacted ebay over this issue… Whenever I can send an offer OR even make an offer, I cannot type in any numbers… The weird thing was for about a week, if I would add a message and type PPP, it would highlight and if I clicked done, then I could actually type in the numbers?? Well that trick is not working anymore

this is very aggravating and to have to go to the classic version, which always forces the mobile version, I have to take 10 minutes just to be able to type in numbers because I have to go back in force desktop settings and then ebay will re-force it to the mobile version

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Still cannot send or make offers! Numbers won't type

@justmayhaveit 

Can you please try the following

On your device go to

Settings>Accessibility>Keyboards>Full Keyboard Access

Turn that switch to off and let us know if that fixes the issue.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

turned off full access still does not work… I’ve uninstalled the app reinstalled it several different times and it’s not working please get this fixed

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@justmayhaveit 

Can you please email us screen shots of your keyboard settings. So far this has worked for others and we would like to see what settings you have on. iosfeedback@ebay.com

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Not sure if this matters or not, but if I use the  iPhone keyboard and not the G board, I can type in the letters PPP (then it will highlight)with adding the message and then I can type and amount in but it still shouldn’t be that difficult

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I sent an email

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sorry here’s keyboard

Message 7 of 7
latest reply