cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with app and browser compatibility

This starts with the app itself. Right now I'm using my lg V20 running latest O8.0. No problems or complaints here. But it's all of that on my new Note Pro 12.2 running latest Lolli 5.0.2. It's bad. On the play store, this item is 'not compatible with this device'. I can't find the REAL eBay APK on apk sites. The Play Services and Store are up to date. I've tried uninstalling updates, letting reupdate. Chrome is UTD but will not load eBay mobile/desktop correctly. DuckDuckGo loaded mobile version fine but once I tried desktop, going back to mobile ruined it. I'll do my best to upload the screenshots. I need a resolution on the Android app and browser version. I forgot from my last 12.2 what a pickle the 12.2 was.

Screenshot_2021-09-21-21-56-21.png

Screenshot_2021-09-21-21-54-25.png

  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The left justified text and large arrows are an indication of style sheets not loading in your browser. Try clearing your browser cache and eBay cookies, then sign in and try loading that page again.

Or try another browser like Firefox.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You are responding to a thread that is 3 yrs old. I doubt the person you are responding will ever see your post since they haven't logged into the forum since 2023

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply