cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing numbers

For some reason when using the eBay app on my phone under the selling tab above the ACTIVE, SOLD and UNSOLD there’s only - - rather than numbers. The monetary figure as well as the 90 day total is also missing. 
I have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times as well as signing in  and out but it just won’t come back. Can anyone help at all?

I have an iPhone14 Pro with the latest iOS updated on to it.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Missing numbers

@nicebeaver8 wrote:

For some reason when using the eBay app on my phone under the selling tab above the ACTIVE, SOLD and UNSOLD there’s only - - rather than numbers. The monetary figure as well as the 90 day total is also missing. 
I have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times as well as signing in  and out but it just won’t come back. Can anyone help at all?

I have an iPhone14 Pro with the latest iOS updated on to it.

Hi @nicebeaver8 would you mind providing us with a screenshot of this. If you feel more comfortable you can send that screenshot to askcommunity@ebay.com

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Missing numbers

Hi - thank you for coming back to me. I’ve sent an email as I can’t work out how to attach it to this message.

Thank you

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Missing numbers

@nicebeaver8 wrote:

Hi - thank you for coming back to me. I’ve sent an email as I can’t work out how to attach it to this message.

Thank you

Hi @nicebeaver8. I just wanted to follow up and see if this has been resolved since the latest update?

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Missing numbers

Hi there

yes it seems to be back to normal now - thank you for your help.

Jenna

Message 5 of 5
latest reply