cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Photos WILL NOT upload using IOS mobile app

The photo upload feature on the IOS version of the EBay mobile app was updated/changed today (12/30/23) and now my photos won’t upload. Please fix or help me resolve the issue ASAP. I list everyday and this is my income. If anyone else is having the same problem please reach out.  

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Hi,

I’m having exactly the same problem.  You can upload photos but then there is no way of leaving “photos” to add a description etc.

looks like I will have to use the “desk top” site on my phone, which isn’t as slick in my opinion.  Like you, I’m not happy, hope it’s rectified soon 😀

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

I am having the same issue...no "done" button which should take you back to the app. The photo with "done"  button is a listing I started yesterday...the photo without "done" button is from today.IMG_9589.jpgIMG_9587.jpg

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Same here from 30 December 2013 No done button or similar to save your uploaded pics or your edited pics. Only way to get back to eBay is to close page from menu and thee we n I lose my changes. It’s so unworkable and needs fixing ASAP. 

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

It's worse. No progress indicator.

Background delete just completely ruins the photo.

If you "close" thinking your done. It just uses whatever images that made it to their servers. I upload 14-16 photos after using Camera+ through the app routinely.

My business process is ruined. I need to find an alternative way to use eBay now.

This is a joke. eBay needs to get some maturity in their app development department. Who QA/QCs this stuff?

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I’m also having the same issue. I literally listed something earlier today no problem, and then after I updated the app I’m unable to upload photos. This is utterly ridiculous!

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Same problem here. Not able to move past the page after you upload pictures on a listing in the app. Where's the "Done" or "Next" button?  I hope eBay resolves the problem quickly, my new years resolution was to post daily and I've already hit a snag 😞

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

I’ve been having this problem for over a week now. Started with just handbags and now it is all new listings. At first I was able to upload one or two pics and now can’t upload any. So that means no new listings for almost a week now. And I’ve messaged eBay and left feedback and nothing!!

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

UPDATE!!!! Ok I have learned it is only clothing that changed. I cannot upload photos of clothing. All other items has the normal photo upload version. BUT!!! More than half of all my listings are clothing. This is affecting my ability to make a living. Please fix 

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

I’m having the same problem it’s very frustrating!

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I am also having this same issue. I managed to get 1 photo to upload, but I take 14+ photos per item.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I called this morning because I was unable to get my photos uploaded from my I phone and I couldn't get out of the screen either.  I called and the rep said it was my problem and there were no issues on their end.  Right.  After my husband worked on trying to fix my issue all day long and even set me up on a different phone.  Still not working.  Then all of a sudden It started working again for an hour.  Now it is back to the same problem.  So I called again and they started acting like it was my problem...  After telling the rep that others are having problems also and that It was not my problem she finally acknowledged that there was a problem on their end for the last 24 hours.  GRRR why would they do that.  What a huge waste of time.  They knew there was a problem this morning.    

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I had/have the same exact problem.  

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Big issue as can’t reorder photos from a mobile.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I am having the same issue trying to list watches. I cannot get out of the “add photos” section and just have to close the app. Is a fix in the works? 

Message 15 of 21
latest reply