cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item I bought previously is in search results but when I click on it no details of product at all.

There is nothing really to discuss here, app needs debugging. When I search for something in results I can see items I bought before from the same seller. But when I click on it, it opens another window but no details about the product at all. If I do it in a browser, no problem. Where is option that was before to report app issues. I don’t really need this forum for this obvious bug. Forum members are not developers, what can they advise me. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Item I bought previously is in search results but when I click on it no details of product at all.

I read in the forum that if you shake your device while in the eBay app you can bring up report technical problems. 
ETA tried it with iPhone and it works. 
IMG_1827.png

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you very much for your reply. There is no option to turn this feature on my iPad. Maybe they have it on Android devices. I checked all possible settings. Why would I have to shake my device at all like a baby playing with a toy. They should have a link to report problems like this. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply