cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Details section sometimes missing in eBay Motors

The new version is better but I still have where the Item Details section doesn’t show up when creating a listing from a similar item. I created 2 listings this morning, and one has the section visible and one doesn’t. They were both created using sell similar from the same item. This causes me to have to log into the ebay website to fix the part number

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Item Details section sometimes missing in eBay Motors

@bagosmallengine wrote:

The new version is better but I still have where the Item Details section doesn’t show up when creating a listing from a similar item. I created 2 listings this morning, and one has the section visible and one doesn’t. They were both created using sell similar from the same item. This causes me to have to log into the ebay website to fix the part number

Thanks for the report. Could you take a screenshot of this issue when it's working properly and when you see the section missing. This will help us troubleshoot this.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have found a scenario. I sell similar from an active listing, and the details section does not show (see first screenshot). If I save the listing as a draft and re-open it, the details section will then show (see second screenshot). Ideally, I wouldn't have to save the listing as a draft first for the details section to show.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@bagosmallengine 

Thank you. We will look into this. Could you share which item you did the sell similar from.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It was item 1375468867022

Message 5 of 5
latest reply