cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay, you definitely need to update the app for location of condition statement

Well, as a volume seller for over 24 years, I'm finally at a high enough frustration level that I'm writing this post.  

Can I just what many other buyers and sellers must be thinking?  Why on God's green earth is the condition statement for pre-owned items buried behind three screen clicks in the item details to even find it.  Many buyers have no idea how to navigate to this and buy items unaware of the data on condition which leads to so many unforced errors with returns.  I offer free returns so it costs me money and adds to hassles on the buyers side.  I don't pay for original shipping so it also costs the buyer money since they don't get their shipping back.  It's long overdue for this to be updated.  It makes no sense whatsoever to hide this three clicks deep when it's so integral to a successful transaction.  I have begun posting condition statements in my listings which is redundant.  Putting it there alone, also places me at risk to not as described claims since ebay wants it in the item details.  Ebay would side against me on a claim even if I have my condition statement in the body of the listing.   I'm having to cancel a transaction today because a buyer didn't know how to navigate to the condition statement.  It's not the first time and this issue just waists my time so I finally decided to speak up.  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0