cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit or end Out of Stock items in latest app update

I have an eBay store and have many items listed on buy now. These listings do not end automatically when the last item is sold. They stay active with a notification that "This Item is Out Of Stock".

If it is an item that I will not be restocking I manually end these items after they are sold. Or if I restock the item I edit the item with my new stock level.

In previous versions of the app I had no problem going to the item and modifying the stock level or ending the item. 

Now with the latest version of the app there is no button at all to end these items or modify them after the last item has sold.

In fact the latest version of the app will continue to show a stock level of 1 even after the last item has sold and removes all of the editing buttons. 

I have included some pictures of a listing that I recently sold. If you check this item online with a computer it will correctly show Out if Stock with a stock level of 0.

However as you can see the app still shows 1 available and there are no longer any buttons for me to edit the stock level or end the item.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can't edit or end Out of Stock items in latest app update

@astoundingtreasures

Thank you for the report and detailed steps and photos. We will look into why these buttons are missing.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@astoundingtreasures

Could you please post or send us an item # you are seeing this on to androidhelp@ebay.com.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am also having a similar problem. An item I sold is still accepting bids and was even purchased by another buyer. I did not have the option slested where I had multiple quantities. Pls advise how to cancel or stop purchase transaction a buy made on an item I have already sold. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply