cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy the same item from a seller

This is really frustrating, so i got this item from a seller before, and now recently i decided to buy the same item again from same seller as they still have it available.

But as soon as i tap on the item (no matter where i am on the app) it takes me to the same frustrating menu that says (thank you for your purchase). With no other option to buy again or go around this glitch! 

I've seen others experience this issue but with no solution or fix... is there any way around this?  Am i forced to buy from another seller now? What the hell ebay? 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Can't buy the same item from a seller

Same issue here with the ebay app on my samsung s9 plus tablet, cant buy same item again from watch list if already bought before, really silly bug

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I feel your pain, OP. This is still going on. WTAF eBay?!! I had a good experience with the seller so it's not the reply suggesting that they may have blocked the buyer. Only happens if purchasing the exact same item, all other items are accessible. 
My workaround is to shut the app, go to a browser, login to eBay and order there. 

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

maybe the seller block you??

Message 18 of 18
latest reply