cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Able to access Custom Lists on the mobile app???

I've looked and looked and I cannot figure out how to see the custom lists I've made in the eBay app?? When I go into my wishlist (I'm on android mobile, using a Samsung S23 Ultra), I can click the little pencil in the upper right, and that gives me the ability to select multiple listings. I can then delete the things I've selected or make a Custom list out them... I was so excited to organize my wishlist (I'm watching like... 100 different things. Gifts for different ppls birthdays. Things I collect. Jewelry. Sooo many varied things) and then I can't find access to those lists anywhere in the app?

I Google how to see my custom lists and everything I'm finding is basically saying I can only access them through the desktop website? Which I am 100% NEVER on. Genuinely can't even remember the last time I accessed eBay on my computer. It's been years, at least. 

This seems like SUCH poor design for such a well known company?? Can I really not break my wishlist into custom lists that I can then see on the app?

This is insane to me?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Able to access Custom Lists on the mobile app???

I do not think the eBay app supports custom lists on a mobile phone, though apparently if you have a larger tablet it is possible to use lists via the app, at least according to a screenshot that someone posted not too long ago.

You can, however, use a mobile browser in desktop mode on a phone to reach your custom lists.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply