Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help PLease IDing US insignia

I am hoping for some help ID ing this US insignia. What I do know is that it was surplus purchased at Stokes- KIrk auction probably Indian Wars - WWI. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

Trench art revisit. Is this German ordinance?

I posted a couple of day ago, with photos, about a trench art bookend. A respondent (UncleKipsy) seems to think the shell casing were WWII vintage anti-aircraft. I took some additional photos, and there seems to be a stylized eagle on the end. Are th...

Machete Sword Knife? No markings but leather sheath help with identifying

Hello,I really could use some help with identifying this item. My opinion is it is a Knife with 15" curved heavy blade with leather sheath. Possibly a machete. Possibly military foreign or america I do not know. I do not see any markings. I think its...

Help identifying military item

Does anyone know what these are called. I know they are WWII Distinguished Unit Insignias but they are not uniform pin on types. Any help would be appreciated

DSCF4064.JPG DSCF4065.JPG

What is this M.M.G. case?

Could these be military? The person that had them served in Pearl harbor in WW2. They are Wilt cases. I may be way off. But wondering. Thanks.

20190827_193430.jpg 20190827_193140.jpg 20190827_193233.jpg 20190826_112635.jpg

Vintage uniform ID

Hi, All:Brand-new member and poster. Any thoughts about what the G.P.S. lapel pin stands for? Any thoughts on the shoulder board? The crossed rifles always seem to suggest U.S. Army to me, but maybe not in this context. The photo is a little dark but...

Uniform.jpg