Jewelry
Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THE JEWELRY ADVISOR

Give your fellow collectors a helping hand ... share your favorite sites here! The ones that help you learn about and identify what you have. Here are a few of the ones I use. Flipping Treasure's Image Event site CJCI - Costume Jewelry Collectors Int...

Help with identifying jewelry

Hi can anyone help me identify these jewelry pieces they were given to me by my DIL who received them from her uncle whom is an avid antique collector?     

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Need help identifying please

Hello, I could use some help identifying these please. They sort of look like some ends to bolo ties but they are too big for that. They are 1 1/8" across the top. I'm thinking the screws undo to insert maybe a leather strap ? and then you would tigh...

1-IMG_1418.JPG 1-IMG_1419.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying a costume jewellery set.

It's very pretty and colourful and both necklace and bracelet are marked with the initials E P with a strange symbol between the letters. Is there anybody that recognises the maker please. I cannot get a decent pic of the makers mark. it is on a roun...

Opinions, please - what does it take to LOVE vintage jewelry?Is it personality, taste, rearing, or?

I have recently thought a lot about whether there is a certain kind of target audience that prefers buying vintage / antique jewelry. What do you think: what leads to a certain type of personal taste? Is it one's personality, upbringing (such as havi...

Need Help Identifying Vintage Costume Necklace

I am trying to identify an old costume jewelry necklace. The only identifying mark is a letter W hanging on a small metal tag. The necklace is quite heavy. It looks a lot like Miriam Haskells work. Here are some photos. Any help would be appreciated.

Please help to identify marks *RE 950*

Hello ,Please help to identify marks *RE 950*It's very impressive 5 links necklaceMaybe it's Mexican silver ? What does it mean RE ?Thank You

Please help to identify this jewelry brand

Hi, Thank you for making this discussion board. It has helped me immensely. This is probably a very common tag but I am having some trouble finding out who makes it. It almost looks like a clover for Lucky Brand but I can't find one looking like this...

86357946_10157099724862333_5875719430788349952_o.jpg 87053623_10157099725112333_6820368822931816448_o.jpg

Piece marked 765?

I have a neat little piece.I was going to use it for something but.. I didn't realize it was a marked piece. It is engraved with 765. I've seen ALOT of pieces but... this one has me stumped. It looks like a decorative facing Or.... Possibly an unfini...

Picture_20200417050432.jpg Picture_20200717050703.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any idea of age?? Glass amber bead necklace

These are glass beads.I did some of the tests for genuine amber and they did not test positive.When I purchased it I was told it was old.I have searched everywhere for this clasp and cannot find one like it anywhere.If anyone could tell me, I would b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors