cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Makers mark on 14kt white gold brooch

IMG_0561.jpeg

Hello. Is anyone familiar with this makers mark ? I’ve tried Google and researching jewelry marks but haven’t located anything. It’s a right facing arrow then 14KT which I assume is white gold. Bought it for $25… hoping it’s worth a bit more !! Thank you. 

IMG_0562.jpeg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Makers mark on 14kt white gold brooch

Obviously, I can't make a call from a photo...but as a Graduate Gemologist, I have a hunch that you "stole" a solid 14K white gold brooch with diamonds and fine Akoya cultured pearls.  I'd recommend taking it to a jeweler to confirm.

Sorry, can't help on the trademark...that's Silver's job! 😉

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Oh wow thank you so much for the reply !! I will take it to my Jeweler tomorrow to confirm 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@idealgems1 

@karenandmichael 

😆🤣, Silver is a sick puppy unfortunately but I definitely agree with poster idealgems. I've seen that arrow before and I know it represents something. ( I know that doesn't make much sense) so I started to nose around. Found this Tiffany brooch, 14k diamond, pearl just like yours and this one has an arrow also. 

Screenshot_20240214_172053_eBay~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_172036_eBay~2.jpg

 Now, does this arrow have something to do with the pearls or the diamonds, I don't know.

Karen please take this to a reputable jeweler and keep us posted here, OK? It's beautiful!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Oh wow !! I just came across this Tiffany one on eBay. Granted it has twice the diamonds but look at that mark !! 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175921821613?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=JdHJkTlnRVm&sss...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

IMG_0604.jpeg

I was looking at the back rim of the piece and there is some sort of mark here along with two tiny dents in it. Could it be a Tiffany with a bad mark ? I see some Diamond hearts that have the 14 KT arrow on the pin with the Tiffany & Co on the rim 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@karenandmichael 

Good sleuthing Karen! My link was also a Tiffany brooch but the arrow was after the 14k mark, hmmmm.

Your link listing does invite any questions to their listed item, drop that seller a message about this arrow makersmark and if indeed it represents Tiffany, you can also include photos of your brooch.

Why not, it's worth a try. Thanks for letting us know, Silver

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

My jewelry confirmed the diamonds and akoya pearls. No idea of the maker though….sigh 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@karenandmichael 

@karenandmichael wrote:

IMG_0604.jpeg

I was looking at the back rim of the piece and there is some sort of mark here along with two tiny dents in it. Could it be a Tiffany with a bad mark ? 

Remember,  there is no bad Tiffany mark, if it's bad, it's fake.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply