cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maker of this 14K gold Italy hug and kisses bracelet?

Hi,

I was gifted this bracelet today and am trying to figure out the mark. I took the best photo I could and still can't make out what it says. One of you will look at it and know immediately, I'm sure. Would you please let me know? 

It came NIB from Whitehall Co Jewellers. 

Thanks much!

IMG_20221226_165301.jpg

IMG_20221226_162534.jpg

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Maker of this 14K gold Italy hug and kisses bracelet?

The piece is by Aurafin.  They were a well-respected gold company based in Florida that sold to better independent jewelers.  Over the years I easily dropped six figures buying gold from this company, went to Italy with them to tour some of their factories, and also toured their Florida home facility!  Great company!

The kind of bracelet you have is a Stampato, which were NOT the most durable pieces they made, for sure!

They sold out a few years before our retail store closed in 2020, and were bought by Quality Gold of Cincinnati, who took over and merged operations with theirs.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@reduce_recycle_resell 

Yeah Silver here with the floaters in eye!

Well, do see italy in center followed by 14. Company could be AF " A" being cursive ( big Italian co).

Can you call the jeweler since you have the name and see if you can shoot them a photo over?

Nice gift from someone special no doubt!

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

If you have an old school pencil maybe you can use a piece of paper and do a rub?

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I'd love to be able to contribute to identifying but I beg you please take better pictures. There is no way we can properly identify this.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

The piece is by Aurafin.  They were a well-respected gold company based in Florida that sold to better independent jewelers.  Over the years I easily dropped six figures buying gold from this company, went to Italy with them to tour some of their factories, and also toured their Florida home facility!  Great company!

The kind of bracelet you have is a Stampato, which were NOT the most durable pieces they made, for sure!

They sold out a few years before our retail store closed in 2020, and were bought by Quality Gold of Cincinnati, who took over and merged operations with theirs.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thank you so much for the information! I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Happy to help!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

With your permission I would like to add this Mark to a Database on the Jewelry and Gemstone Group page.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

By all means! Please do

Message 10 of 11
latest reply