cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Looking for a Jewelry expert for costume to help me identify this lovely bracelet

I know nothing about this bracelet. Can anyone help me identify the maker ,style, and the time period Thanks  Thank you . Does it look more Etruscan Revival or Egyptian? Maybe any new ideas.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hello Looking for a Jewelry expert for costume to help me identify this lovely bracelet

Hello - I will give this a shot!  I believe this is definitely a 1960s piece - not Etruscan / Egyptian revival - but RENAISSANCE Revival - the 2 strands of faux pearls is the giveaway for me.    My title would be:  1960s Faux Turquoise & Pearl Renaissance Revival Bracelet.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Hello Looking for a Jewelry expert for costume to help me identify this lovely bracelet

Most old timers to the boards won't click on links to look at pictures.  In the past there has been some really nasty things attached to picture links.  Use the camera in the tool bar at the top of the page you post on to actually put the pictures in your message.  It will get you more responses to your question.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply