Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

My local auction, help me decide

My local auction has these two nice lots coming up this week! Anyone see anything that would lean you towards putting your (my, lol) money towards one lot over the other. I won't be able to see any marks or names till I'm there, but I'm thinking ther...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible D&E Earrings?

Dunno if they are or not...Have searched till my eyes are crossed & brain is fried. Anyone have an opinion? I have looked thru every site I have. I thought I had the latest info site bookmarked, but I guess not.

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Technique on old bracelet?

I have this bracelet I can't figure out. The metal is very oxidized, was nearly black,,thought it was copper due to its darkness but it is silver in color and obviously has a high copper content judging by the darkness of the metal before polishing. ...

IMG_2279.JPG IMG_2281.JPG IMG_2284.JPG

Cloisonne or enamel?

This bracelet caught my eye from the batch the other day. It's mostly enameled on brass but there is a raised wire design in certain areas. Not sure it would qualify as Cloisonne? Also, I'm seeing sort of a Celtic design but I'm also seeing a hint of...

enamelbracelet1.jpg enamelbracelet2.jpg

SEPTEMBER is Here.. Let`s Dish!!

For all the Autumn lovers... September is finally here..summer is winding down & fall is just around the corner! Come on in, kick up your feet & take a load off. Chat about whatever`s on your mind. My fav month..cause I`m a

User avatar by Guide
  • 144 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Weird and Wacky Tale

Sit down my children and you will read how disobeying your mother can lead you to some strange and wacky things. One day a group of friends decided they were going to throw a party. Well at this party my friend gauntlettgems offered me one of these “...

KW Needed for Bracelet

Guess brain is soggy from all the rain, & I`m struggling with it I can use some KW help to at least have a decent title or write up? Is she supposed to be 'anyone'? Is this supposed to be Greek or Roman 'theme' or mythology? The sections in between t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about returns

Hello everyone ! I cant seem to find the answer through googling and before I call eBay , I was hoping someone here knew the correct procedure . I had a buyer request a return ( for incorrect size ) and now they have changed their mind and want to ke...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors