Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Not a jewelry question but I need help

I sold some Cinderella pink bowls -the item was delivered to the buyer's addy or the buyer's post office, according to my tracking information on 11/7/15. Buyer is claiming that didn't happen. I talked to buyer the other day via email and she said sh...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opinions on this art deco-? lavalier-? necklace

Hi, This necklace has some similarities to others I've seen described as art deco lavalier necklaces. but I'm not sure it's that old. The metal is very shiny, maybe rhodium plated?, and does not appear to be silver. The stones are glass I think, a lo...

lav1.JPG lav2.JPG lav3.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone make out this siggie?

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!!! I've got a full week off from work (my "real" job) soooooo very excited!!!!!!!!!!!So my question, cam anyone make out this siggie? Or does the style look familiar?The enamel is georgous, JMO.Thanks Pauline

PB210019.JPG PB210020.JPG PB210023.JPG PB210026.JPG

Another Juliana question

This brooch felt special the moment I picked it up. Excellent quality and blinding blue AB stones. I've listed it twice with no takers, but a search of the "Is It Juliana?" website turned up a square one with a lot of similar characteristics. If it i...

bluerhinestonepin2.jpg bluerhinestonepin3.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors