Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Is this brooch Mikimoto?

Hi, I believe this mark is the Mikimoto pearl mark, from what I've seen on-line, but would someone confirm. I'm unfamiliar, and want to be sure. Thanks!

mm1.JPG mm2.JPG mm3a.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unusual squared link 14k chain, age & style help please

I've never seen a chain made quite like this. Any ideas of a style name? Age? Gives me an early 1900s feeling but that's only my gut. Marked 14k on clasp, and tests as such (sorry for blurry pic; mark is tiny & that's best I can manage).

gold 060.jpg gold 062.jpg gold 063.jpg gold 065.jpg

Help with Porcelain Makers mark Please

Hi all! I was hoping someone might recognize this maker. It's probably going to end up being premier designs or something like that, lol. It is pretty cool though...it's glass and the metal at the top seems like it was ground together or applied to t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Silver Pin Help

Hi Joolies, I picked up this little pin at a church sale, it measures 1-1/8", couldn't find a mark on it. I was shootiong it for selling and as I was putting it down I saw something on the clasp. After I shined it up I found this little tiny mark. It...

RndSlveFlgreePinFtSm.jpg RndSlveFlgreePinBkSm.jpg RndSlveFlgreePinClspSm.jpg RndSlveFlgreePinMrk.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Aliens & Lizards Necklace????

I found this wierd necklace, it has polmer clay beads, leather chain, and what looks to me like an alien pendant and 2 lizards on the sides, the pendants/lizards are heavy probably brass. Has anyone seen anything like this, is there a theme of lizard...

alienlizard1.jpg alienlizards2.jpg alienlizard4.jpg

November already???? Let's chat!

I hope no one minds I didn't see a November thread and took the liberty of starting it Where has this year gone? I am so loving the cooler weather although most of the days are still very dry and warm. I cannot wait til our first real cold front! I o...