Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

PICTURES to Prop or not to Prop, That is the question

Since I am finally in the position to start listing some of the massive inventory I have accumulated over the years I have been exploring the wonderful (cough, cough) world of PICTURES! I have gotten down pretty well the basics but this propping thin...

SB4040-1.JPG SB4040.JPG UB4458-1.JPG UB4458.JPG

Anyone interested in repair/harvest jewelry for ship price only?

Been sortin' and so far have given away jewelry to friends, and to help the drama class at the school where I work. Plan to donate some stuff to the art classes too. My question is: if I put together boxes of repair/harvest jewelry would anyone here ...

Help with age/era of necklace

Well I said I had to pick up 3 lots of jools last night, so here come the questionsThese glass beads have a sort of vague banded apparance. I was thinking Czech, as there seems to be a lot of Czech pieces in it BTDIK??? Here's my impression Deco Czec...

P2140094.JPG P2140095.JPG P2140096.JPG P2140097.JPG

Here's a funny To lose weight, go to the flea market and declutter ...

We know flea markets help collectors lose weight—a day of shopping includes miles of walking while carrying the heavy collectibles you found. But now, a study has found that there is a connection between how much you collect and what you weigh. The t...

Mid week find-But what is it?

I'm forever getting stuff that I know nothing about with no marks! This small lot from thrift shop. Coro figure 8 links- Napier leaf pin- ST God in Heart pin. The rest??? 1. The confetti beads in bracelet have little chips of glass or stone in additi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors