Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Vintage Art Glass Scarab Gold Frame Pendant, How old??

I have this very pretty art glass pendant marked 333. It is green and blue with a rosy 9k gold frame. I am thinking German, but have no idea of age. It is not rose gold but has a rosy hue like some Victorian gold has. Or if this type of scarab/glass ...

Help with ugly brooch

Picked this up because it was so darn unusual. The brooch itself is 3" acrtoss there are a bunch of animals attached to it,not sure if this was something someone made, or a store bought item. Can you help - the animals look old...not sure what it is....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible Brighton earrings? Need help verifying! :)

Hello everyone! I've come begging for your expertise today-I have several pairs of earrings to list that I believe are Brighton, but I'm not completely sure and I wanted to try and verify. The photos I took are shown below-I would appreciate any help...

Brighton photo 1.JPG Brighton photo 2.JPG Brighton photo 3.JPG Brighton photo 4.JPG

Whitby Jet? Bog Oak? Any idea what I am?

I have noticed over the years that I find things in spurts. Well, this is my "spurt" for something curious.First is this circle brooch.I found this cute litte brooch three weeks ago. It's very lightweight, slightly cool to the touch, clinks on the te...

IMG_5244.JPG IMG_5250.JPG IMG_5252.JPG IMG_5255.JPG

Eye Candy at Ripley Auctions

There are some nice things to look at here: http://auctions.ripleyauctions.com/asp/searchresults.asp?pg=1&ps=30&st=D&sale_no=1321+++ If you're going to bis on anything, bear in mind that this auction house charges exorbitant amounts for shipping. Enj...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hoping for more info on signed CN jewelry

I listed this pendant/necklace last month and it didn't sell for whatever reason. Was going to relist it but in my listing I just said "signed CN necklace". So I thought before I relist it I should try to find out more about CN jewelry. Sorry that th...

IMG_2712.JPG IMG_2713.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with this silver Mexico necklace Egyptian revival?

Help! I thought I saw Art Deco style but then again, Egyptian revival. I could certainly be wrong about either as well. The stones do not register so I assume they are glass They are perfect so I am thinking someone never wore this as I think it has ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors