Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

A Pin I Just Bought On Ebay

I was going to have you guys take a look at the seller's photos to see if you could I.D. the maker but I guess I'd better wait until I have it in my hands, given recent events. It was a new listing and BIN so I jumped on it. It's gorgeous.

OT: Work-around for loose safety clasps and c-clasps

I have a number of brooches with loose clasps, as well as c-clasps, that I don't wear very often for fear of losing them. I wanted to wear one of these last week and I remembered seeing safety stops on some Victorian brooches. So, I improvised. Some ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 9 helpful

NAME OF FILIGREE STYLE

NAME OF FILIGREE STYLE Everything has a name and origin. What is the name of this style of filigree which is spun wire in a spiral oval pattern and used for leaves? And when did it first appear? Was there a company or person known for creating it? I ...

Search ... is something off (again) or is inventory unbelievably low???

I've been looking for comp prices for a few listings and my searches are bringing up only a few results -- if any at all. Wondering if this is yet another "glitch." Or maybe everyone has pulled their listings for the holiday? Naaah. The show must go ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help to identify beautiful flower pendant with golden bee inside flower. Chain marked Korea.

I have this piece of vintage jewelry up on ebay. I did not find anything like it when I put it up for sale. The chain is marked Korea but the flower itself has no marks that I can see. It is made of a golden toned metal and the bee is golden toned. I...

korean pendant.jpg korean pendant2.jpg korean pendant3.jpg

Secret Santa Happenings....

Thank you everyone for participating and I am soooo happy to be able to run it with all your help!! I need everyone to PM their address and also post in the Hints Thread..... in the meantime..... today I went shopping and my hubby tagged along.... an...

Another Signature, unknown and need help identifying...

Need help identifying a hallmark signature, please. This photo is not very good but does show the hallmark which is actually two Isotoxal stars (3 pointed stars like the Mercedes Benz logo) but has two of them overlaid flipped to one another to form ...

OT - FREE listing promotion

Admittedly, I have been a bit scattered lately but I could swear I got a 500 free listing fee offer in the last few days.....now I can't find it anywhere. Anybody give me a link? Thanks so much.

Has anyone seen this mark on 15ct jewelry before?Picture heavy.

I picked this up for a song and don't think the people at GW looked at it very close. I found a mark on it for 15CT and an L inside of a diamond shape. I tried to take a picture of the marks but they are so small that I can't get a very good shot. I ...

DSC07486.JPG DSC07470.JPG DSC07483.JPG DSC07468.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors