Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Sterling earrings glass?? shell?? how to tell the difference?

So I'm looking at these and thinking are these glass or shell (Quahog comes to mind.) If glass wouldn't the side with more striping be visible and not on the back? Just thinking you'd want the design to show?The front of the earrings are almost solid...

P1010013.JPG P1010015.JPG P1010016.JPG

Can't listing Multi Variation Need help

Just bought this ring to list from an estate auction and need help with the stones. It is 14K and I did google gemstones but really need help on the one second from the left. Took pictures in sunlight so hope it shows up true colors. First one on the...

IMG_6191.JPG IMG_6192.JPG IMG_6193.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flower help please!

I know there are some pretty good gardeners in this group, and was hoping someone could help me ID the flower in this brooch. I thought bleeding heart but thats obviously a mistake after googling the photos. Any help is appreciated!

art nouveau flower brass brooch 1.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What are the stones in this ring?

The only mark on this ring is 8K. There may be a very faint 1 in front of the 8, but I can't tell and I can't get a photo of it. Anyway, it failed the acid test for 18k and 14k, and I have no way to test for smaller amounts of gold. I'd rather think ...

DSCN6907.jpg DSCN6903.jpg

Not jewelry , still curious

Just Hello everyone , Its not jools this time , but I still thought someone here could shed some light on this old hand held mirror . It's the kind with the marbled cream color on one side and the orangy / cognac color on the other . What is this mad...

OT: Ebay Making Me Crazy Again

I have a Watching/Watch list and it used to be organized automatically (by Ebay) into listings that ended, by chronological order. Soonest at the top and so forth. Now it's all scrambled (by Ebay) and things that are going to end in a matter of hours...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors